Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
The ultimate Grand Canyon trip from Las Vegas, this helicopter Grand Canyon tour includes an aerial view of the Canyon, a boat trip on the Colorado River and the option to take on the gravity-defying SkyWalk.
After a limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to McCarran International airport, you’ll be escorted to a helicopter for the forty-five minute trip from Vegas to the Canyon. En-route, you’ll enjoy aerial views of the deserts in two States (Arizona and Nevada) as well as landmarks including the Colorado River and Hoover Dam.
The helicopter heads to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, from where it will descend the 4000 feet to the base. Upon landing by the Colorado River, you’ll swap air for water and enjoy a boat ride along the river with narrative and commentary along the way. Disembark the boat for the Welcome Center and then take the opportunity to hop on the shuttle bus and explore the top of the Canyon at close quarters. As well as time to explore the west Rim you can also opt for the Skywalk Experience, a glass precipice which juts out over the edge of the Rim to give 360 degree views of the natural phenomenon.
Ticketing and Cost information for the Ultimate Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Cost: starting at$549.99
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
o 1:00pm (seasonal April to October)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick up time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Ultimate Grand Canyon Tour Overview
What’s included in The Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Adventure?
• 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
• Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
• Native Hualapai Indian buffet lunch
• Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
• Indian cultural performance at Eagle Point
• West Rim Shuttle between Eagle Point and Guano Point
• Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
• Landing and facility fees
What’s excluded from this Las Vegas Excursion?
• Gratuities (optional)
• Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• The helicopter can hold a combine weight of approximately 1200 pounds (545.45 kg) for 6 passengers
• Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
• Due to the amount of walking required for the tour, wearing closed toes shoes is recommended.
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
• Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair