Pocket Vegas™ is a uniquely positioned, map-based advertising opportunity and directory guide for the 37 million annual tourists, conventioneers and locals who visit the established shopping and entertainment destinations that make up Las Vegas Boulevard and its surroundings.
Pocket Vegas™ is a revolutionary new map-based concept that combines practical ease of use with differentiated advertising space.
Its innovative fold-out concept fits comfortably into a pocket and the clear and concise advertising space offers maximum reader exposure with every single use, setting itself apart from more traditional, bulky, ‘book format’ competitors.
Who is the Pocket Vegas™ user?
Our three key user types are:
• Tourists visiting Las Vegas, 37 million annually, drawn by its nonstop excitement, immense selection of hotels and resorts, acclaimed dining scene, golf courses, spas, shops, attractions, entertainment and nightlife.
• Conventioneers attending over 18,000 Las Vegas conventions, over 4.5 million attendees every year.
• Local Residents, over 1.5 million, a growing retirement and family city, Las Vegas is now the 28th most populous city in the United States.
With a monthly readership of 625,000 and a circulation of 250,000, Pocket Vegas™ is distributed at over 300 locations throughout Las Vegas and beyond.
Pocket Vegas™ provides all visitors with a comprehensive yet incredibly quick and simple snapshot of the Las Vegas Strip and what is has to offer during their stay. Due to its unique size and user-friendliness it will become a must have ‘visitors companion’ for their pocket.
Readership Facts and figures*
• Monthly Circulation 250,000
• Monthly Adult Readership 625,000
• Target Market Adults 25-60
• Median Age 49
• Average Household Income $85,000
• Annual Tourist Spend:
• Gaming $17 billion
• Food/Drink $9.5 billion
• Shopping $4.5 billion
• Local Transportation $2.2 billion
• Shows $1.8 billion
*Source LVCVA Annual Visitor Profile 2010.
Pocket Vegas ™ is a uniquely positioned, map-based advertising opportunity and directory guide for the 37 million locals who visit the established shopping and entertainment destinations that make up Las Vegas Boulevard and its surroundings. To advertise please contact: