Party In Style with a Las Vegas VIP Package
There’s nothing quite like a big night out in Las Vegas, the Mecca for hard partying stars of stage and screen. And now, you can live the life of a high roller and experience a-list style thanks to our ultimate Las Vegas VIP package. The package includes everything you need for an unforgettable night in Sin City – an private Las Vegas Strip helicopter flight, limousine transportation and VIP Las Vegas Nightclub Access.
Designed for parties of six, you’ll be on the guest list for the hottest VIP areas in town. We’ll pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel in a luxury limousine ready for five hours of VIP treatment. Start the night off with a drink from the limousine mini-bar, already pre-stocked with your choice of two complimentary bottles of liquor plus mixers. Then, after a trip down the Strip, transfer to your private helicopter for aerial views of the Las Vegas strip.
The 20km helicopter ride takes in everything there is to see in Las Vegas. View the neon-bright lights of The Fremont Street Experience, marvel at the new CityCenter, pick out the iconic New York skyline at New York New York hotel, see the Luxor pyramid, Mandalay Bay, Planet Hollywood, the Venetian and the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas before coming back down to earth for a second trip in your waiting limousine. Head across town to a Las Vegas nightclub of your choice – Tao, Rain, Ghostbar ,Moon, Playboy Club, Voodoo Lounge, Cathouse, Jet, or Surrender.
VIP Las Vegas Tour Price and Ticket Information
Please note: The price displayed below is a per person and based on a group of 6 people booking the tour.
Your Las Vegas hotel
Between 6:00pm and 8:00pm depending on the time of year
Returns to original departure point
VIP Las Vegas Package Strip Helicopter Tour, Limo and Guest List Club Entry Overview
What’s included in the cost of this VIP Las Vegas package?
• Private helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip
• Limousine transportation for 5 hours
• Guest list access passes nightclub admission
• Two bottles of liquor and mixers
• Photo opportunity at the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign
• Airport taxes
• Gratuities (recommended)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Dress code is smart casual: No sandals, sneakers, flip flops, jerseys, denim, shorts etc.
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
• Minimum age is 21 years