Be treated like a VIP on this Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
If you have a schedule to stick to – perhaps other Las Vegas attractions to visit, tickets for a Las Vegas show or a business meeting to attend, this Grand Canyon helicopter tour could have been custom made to fit your schedule. This express tour includes a ticket to bypass the lines at the Skywalk, the glass bridge suspended over the edge of the West Rim of the Canyon.
A 45 minute helicopter ride from the Strip precedes the Skywalk, giving a birds-eye view of the Canyon before enjoying its first hand. The helicopter tour stays approximately 40 minutes in the Canyon. This allows time for the personalized Skywalk Tour and time to collect your complimentary souvenir photograph from the Skywalk experience. No cameras are allowed on Skywalk so this photo provides a lasting reminder of your 20 minute stay on the bridge.
As well as views of Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon itself, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a helicopter flight over the Las Vegas strip with fantastic aerial views of distinctive hotels such as The Bellagio, Luxor, Paris and New York New York.
A limousine transfer back to your hotel is provided at the end of the flight.
Grand Canyon Helicopter and Express Skywalk Tour Pricing and Ticketing
Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
o Early Morning – 7:00am to 8:00am
o Mid-Morning – 10:00am to 10:45am
o Afternoon – 12:30pm to 1:30pm (seasonal)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick up time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour With Express Skywalk Overview
What’s included in the price of this Grand Canyon tour?
• 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
• Skip the Line at the Grand Canyon Skywalk
• Souvenir Skywalk photo
• Skywalk Pass and guided tour
• Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
What’s Excluded from the tour?
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• The listed price does not include a $30 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Additional Tour Information:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• All passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking providing there’s space on the aircraft