Reveal your romantic side with a hot air balloon ride over Las Vegas
For most people, Las Vegas is all about the neon bright lights and night time glamour. So why not treat your loved one to a totally unexpected vista with a sunrise Las Vegas hot air balloon ride?
From its vantage point in the middle of the Nevada desert, you’ll be able to see the natural environs that surround Las Vegas during your one hour flight. Taken wherever the wind dictates, you’ll float over the hustle and bustle of the strip and into the deserted desert beyond, enjoying bird’s eye views and peace and tranquility that few experience while in Vegas. This experience rates as one of the top 10 most romantic views in Las Vegas.
The balloon ride begins in the Southwest Valley, providing views over the residential area of Las Vegas as well as the beautiful Red Rock Mountains and Red Rock Canyon. You’ll be able to take aerial pictures of the Las Vegas strip before landing and enjoying a delicious Champagne breakfast with your travelling companion.
Las Vegas hot air balloon ride price and ticket information
Approximately 15 minutes west of Las Vegas Blvd.
30 minutes prior to sunrise
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Hot Air Balloon Tour of Las Vegas Overview
What’s included in the ticket price?
• Hot air balloon flight
• Champagne breakfast
• Gratuities (optional)
• Hotel pickup and drop off
Additional Las Vegas Balloon Ride Information:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Minimum age is 10 years
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• All passengers will be required to sign a waiver before the flight
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the balloon, passengers weighing over 230lbs. will be subject to an additional $50 surcharge. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Actual Flight Time:
Approximately 1 hour