Las Vegas Strip Tour
An evening tour of Las Vegas is at the top of any must do list when vacationing or visiting Sin City. It’s a perfect way to see all of the sights and get a unique perspective on the desert playground. From the Fremont Street Experience to the Bellagio Fountains, Luxor pyramid, Mirage volcano and the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas you won’t miss a thing on this evening strip tour.
The tour stops at a number of points en-route (time allowing) including:
• Fremont Street Experience
• Volcano at the Mirage Hotel
• Madame Tussaud’s Interactive Wax Museum
• Masquerade Show at Rio Suite Hotel and Casino (subject to availability)
• Fountain Show and Atrium at the Bellagio Hotel
Las Vegas Evening Strip Tour Prices and Ticketing Information
Cost: starting at $61.99
Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
Between approximately 5:45pm and 6:45pm, depending on hotel location
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
What’s Included in this Las Vegas Strip night time tour?
• Admission to Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Museum
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• Bottled water
• Fuel surcharge
• Gratuities (optional)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Time spent downtown is approximately 1-2 hours
• This tour includes extensive walking