Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour and VIP Club Experience
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to breeze past the queues and strut in to one of the hottest clubs in Las Vegas like a VIP? If so, this Las Vegas strip helicopter tour and VIP Las Vegas club admission tour is for you!
The evening helicopter flight is a chance to experience Las Vegas in all of its neon-infused glory. You’ll start getting into the VIP mood with a limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Atlantic Air Terminal. After a champagne toast, you’re airborne over the Strip, taking in all of the sights and colors of the city from the air. You’ll fly past iconic landmarks including the Bellagio, Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas, The Stratosphere Tower and New York New York en-route to the downtown Fremont Street Experience.
Landing back in Vegas 35 kms later, you’ll be taken to your Las Vegas club for VIP admission. If you prefer something a little more laid back, you can swap the club for a three course dinner at Red Square in the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. After dinner you’ll have the option of dancing the night away or seeing and being seen at the Foundation Room.
Las Vegas Night Club and Dinner Tour Options
If you choose to end your Las Vegas helicopter flight with VIP club admission, you’ll be chauffeured by minivan to the Las Vegas nightclub of your choice. Pick from Tao, Rain, Ghostbar, Moon, Playboy Club, Voodoo Lounge, Cathouse, Jet, and Surrender.
With the Helicopter Flight, Dinner and VIP nightclub access option, you’ll be transported to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino after disembarking the helicopter following the Strip flight where you’ll enjoy a three course dinner at Red Square. When you’ve eaten, guest list access is provided to the Foundation Room Nightclub within the resort.
Ticketing and Price Information
Cost: starting at $198.99
Your limousine will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel
Between 6:00pm and 8:00pm depending on the time of year
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
You are responsible for your return transportation to your hotel
Las Vegas strip Helicopter Tour with VIP Club Admission or Dinner Overview
What’s included in the ticket price of this Las Vegas tour?
• Helicopter tour
• VIP nightclub admission
• Dinner at Red Square (if option selected at time of booking)
• Limousine transportation from hotel to heliport
• Mini-van transportation from heliport to club or dinner (depending on option selected)
• Airport taxes
• Gratuities (recommended)
• Hotel drop off
• Gratuities and beverages with dinner option
Additional Tour Information:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Dress code is smart casual: No sandals, sneakers, flip flops, jerseys, denim, shorts etc.
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• Some clubs dark certain days
• Minimum age is 21 years
Dinner Menu if option selected:
Smoked Salmon, Won Ton Chips,
Wasabi Crème, Chives, Wasabi Infused Tobiko Caviar
Roulade of Romaine Lettuce, Ricotta, Shaved Parmesan,
Tomatoes and Creamy Caesar Dressing
Filet Mignon Tips with Strozapretti Pasta, Ragout of Mushrooms & Peas,
Shoestring Potatoes and Crème Fraiche
Free Range Chicken Breast
Stuffed with Herbs and Butter with Basmati Rice Piaf
Macerated Strawberries, Whipped Cream and Grand Marnier Sabayon
Note: Gratuity & tax Included