Enjoy a Bird’s Eye View of the Grand Canyon by Helicopter
One of the most breathtaking natural landscapes in the world, the Grand Canyon inspires awe and exhilaration amongst all who see it. The behemoth fission in the earth’s core is a physical representation and modern day record of prehistoric times. Dating back to the Paleozoic era, 250 million to 550 million years ago, the kaleidoscope of colors and sheer imposing mass of the canyon walls are best viewed from the air.
This helicopter tour flies the furthest and the deepest into the Grand Canyon making it one of the best Grand Canyon tours in the world for anyone with an interest in history, geology and evolution. As well as the Canyon itself, its rim and the caverns hidden from site of those who view only from the viewing points around the edge, this Grand Canyon tour also offers an insight into other natural wonders. After passing the man-made Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Iceberg Canyon, the Valley of Fire and the Bowl of Fire all unfurl beneath the helicopter blades.
The six-seat helicopter concludes with a total contrast – a ride over the bright lights and big city attractions of the Las Vegas Strip. This Grand Canyon and Strip helicopter tour departs directly from The Strip for the ultimate in sightseeing convenience.
Grand Canyon VIP Helicopter Tour Pricing and Ticketing
Cost: starting at $259.99
Tour departs from Las Vegas Strip hotels
o 2:00pm (May – September)
Hotel pickups are made before the departure times states and you must verify the exact time of pickup with the local provider.
As with all Grand Canyon helicopter flights, all flight times are approximate and aresubject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
VIP Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon: Trip Overview
What’s Included In This Grand Canyon Tour?
• A 90-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art helicopter
• Las Vegas Hotel pickup before the tour and drop off back at the hotel at the end of the tour
What’s Not Included?
• Gratuities (these are optional)
• USD40 per person fees payable direct. These include McCarran Airport fees and taxes, Atlantic Terminal Facility Charge
Grand Canyon Tour Additional Information:
• Confirmation of your tour reservation will be received at time of booking
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the retail rate. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
• Lap children are under 2 years old. All six seats are required for purchase for any parties with lap children.
• Adult pricing applies to all travellers
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Collapsible wheelchairs can be provided for passengers with physical disabilities, if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking