See the Grand Canyon at Sunset, Just 45 Mins From Las Vegas
Sunset is one of the best times to visit The Grand Canyon as the quality of light and changing colors as the day turns to dusk provide a stunning backdrop to the Canyon and its surrounding Natural Park.
This 90-minute flying time Grand Canyon helicopter tour (45 minutes each way) takes place at sunset. The romantic setting is further enhanced with a champagne picnic on the floor of the Canyon. En-route to the Canyon, you’ll pass over notable landmarks including Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam. On the way back, a fly over of the Las Vegas Strip provides a totally unique perspective of the famous street.
A limousine transfer is provided upon landing in Las Vegas to return you to your hotel. This tour has a maximum capacity of six people.
Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour Pricing and Ticketing
Cost of tour: $419.00
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
Departure Time: Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels approximately 2 hours prior to sunset, exact pick-up time will be provided at time of reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick up time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Grand Canyon Deluxe Sunset Helicopter Tour Overview
Grand Canyon West Rim Sunset Helicopter Tour
What’s included with this tour?
• 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
• Lunch – vegetarian, vegan and Kosher meals are available
• Glass of Champagne
• Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
• Landing and facility fees
• FREE Grand Canyon DVD
• Gratuities (optional)
Additional Tour Information:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers