Visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, see Mother Nature at her Best
Travel by air, land and sea on this Grand Canyon Tour. An action packed day trip perfect for adventurers, the tour includes helicopter, coach and boat journeys and is a full day trip to the West Rim of the imposing Grand Canyon.
Travelling to the Canyon by coach, you’ll then transfer to a chopper for a A-Star helicopter tour below the Rim to the Canyon floor 4000 feet ((1, 200 meters) below, followed by a boat cruise down the Colorado River during which you’ll be able to see the multi-colored hues of the Canyon wall close up. The River carved the striations in the Canyon over millions of years and is an essential part of the Grand Canyon tour.
Having worked up an appetite on land, air and sea, you’ll then stop at the Hualapai Ranch for a cowboy cookout and round off the day with photo opportunities during a drive along the West Rim of the Canyon.
Transfer between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, as well as between the Rim and an Indian village and cowboy cookout are done by luxury motor coaches. Coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for the best possible view of the countryside en-route.
Add a Grand Canyon Skywalk Upgrade To This Tour
If you have a head for heights, you can add a Skywalk upgrade to this Grand Canyon helicopter, boat and coach tour. Suspended 4000 feet above the Colorado River, Skywalk is a glass bridge walkway that a unique 360 degree panorama of the Canyon.
Grand Canyon Coach Bus and Helicopter Tour Pricing and Ticketing
Cost: starting at $229.99
Pickup is from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and then Downtown hotels 1 to 1.5 hours before tour departure.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick up time.
Returns to original departure point
Grand Canyon Coach Bus and Helicopter Tour Overview
What’s Included In This Grand Canyon Coach and Helicopter Tour?
• Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
• 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
• Approximate 20-minute river boat trip
• Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
• Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, around 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
• Lunch at the Grand Canyon
What’s Excluded From The Tour Price?
• Gratuities (optional)
• The listed price does not include a USD $10 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Additional Tour Information:
• Confirmation of your reservation will be received at time of booking. Please keep this in a safe place.
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them while boarding and disembarking.
• A child 2 years and older must pay for a seat on the helicopter and boat, which will be paid to the supplier directly at time of check in.
• A 2 year old is still counted as a lap child on the bus portion and there is no fee for them
• Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair