Grand Canyon West Rim Combo: Luxury SUV, Helicopter and Boat
A more personal way to enjoy a Las Vegas to Grand Canyon helicopter tour, the SUV, helicopter and boat combo is smaller in numbers than other tours as the use of an SUV for transfer from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim means group sizes are restricted.
The tour and a half hour drive leaves from Las Vegas with your luxury SUV taking in Boulder City, travelling over the new Hoover Dam bypass Bridge, Indian Highway and Joshua Tree Forest all before you even get to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival, you’ll transfer from your SUV to a helicopter and descend to the floor of the Canyon, some 4000 meters below. This is a great chance to see the fissures, colors and textures up close and personal. Landing in the basin, you’ll them swap your helicopter for a boat and journey up the Colorado River as it cuts its path through the rock.
After the boat trip, you’ll have ample free time in the Grand Canyon area to explore the park at your leisure. Catch the shuttle bus to the best photography vantage points, enjoy a picnic lunch or even try the SkyWalk!
Grand Canyon SUV, Helicopter and Boat Tour Prices and Ticket Information
Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick up time.
Returns to original departure point
Grand Canyon Combo Tour Overview
What’s included in the Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo Tour?
• Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) helicopter descent into the Grand Canyon
• 20-minute river boat trip
• Bottled water
• Light breakfast including a muffin and orange juice
• Professional guide
What’s Excluded from this Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Trip?
• Gratuities (optional)
• Grand Canyon Skywalk (approx. US$33.00)
• The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
Additional Tour Information:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to pay $75.00 directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.