Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas
Take to the open road for a full day tour of the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam. Travelling from Las Vegas in air conditioned comfort, the Dam will be your first stop of the day. You’ll have around a quarter of an hour to take photos and view the awe-inspiring, man-made feat of engineering from a dedicated pedestrian walkway.
Leaving the Dam behind, you’ll then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest and journey towards the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Arriving at the Canyon, you’ll be given four hours in which to explore. This part of the trip is unguided so you’ll have time at your leisure to take photos and see the Rim from all vantage points.
Suggested things to do include experiencing the Skywalk (upgrade available) a glass bridge that reaches out over the edge of the Canyon, walk to Eagle Point for panoramic views and excellent photo opportunities, or sit and marvel at the vistas of the Colorado River at Guano Point.
Coach transport from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon takes approximately three hours and commentary from the driver is provided at points of interest en-route. For your comfort, coaches are equipped with climate control, restrooms, reclining seats and video monitors.
Helicopter / Boat Combo Your Upgrade
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15 minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and enjoy the panoramic view.
Cost: starting at $99.99
Hotel pickup is available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick up time.
Returns to original departure point
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas Overview
What’s Included in the price of this Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip?
• Transport from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury motor-coach
• 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
• Lunch at the Grand Canyon (vegetarian options available, but limited)
• Hotel pickup and drop off approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
• Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
• Admission fee to the Grand Canyon Park
• Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
• 15-minute helicopter flight (if option selected)
• 20-minute river boat trip (if option selected)
• Gratuities (optional)
• The listed price does not include a $10 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
• Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
• 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon (if option not selected)
• Approximate 20-minute river boat trip (if option not selected)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three day notice for this request to be accommodated.
• Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
• A child 2 years and older must pay for a seat on the helicopter and boat, which will be paid to the supplier directly at time of check in. On the bus portion a 2 year old is still counted as a lap child and there is no fee