Toast The Grand Canyon at a Champagne Picnic
A mile deep and up to 18 miles wide, the sheer scale and imposing beauty of the Grand Canyon has to be seen first hand to be truly appreciated. The intricate and colorful landscape changes with the light and seasons and the only way to truly appreciate each nuance of the scale and intimidating presence of the Colorado River –carved canyon is to get up close and personal with it.
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour lands 3200 feet (960 meters) below the Canyon’s West Rim, where a Champagne picnic will be served in the depths of the Canyon.
A half day helicopter tour, the helicopter departs from Las Vegas. The EC-130 helicopter passes over the Hoover Dam en-route to the Canyon and then, upon return to the City, provides aerial views of the Strip. A limousine transfer is provided back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Grand Canyon Champagne Picnic Helicopter Tour Pricing and Ticketing
Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
o Early morning: 7:00am – 8:00am
o Late morning: 9:45am – 10:45am
o Early afternoon: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
o Late afternoon: 3:15pm – 4:15pm (April to August only)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick up time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Tour returns to original departure point
Grand Canyon Champagne Picnic Helicopter Tour Overview
What’s Included In This Grand Canyon Tour?
• 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in an EC-130 helicopter
• Lunch – vegetarian, vegan and Kosher meals are available
• Glass of Champagne
• Hotel pickup from your Las Vegas hotel before the tour, followed by a limousine drop off upon return to Las Vegas
• Landing and facility fees
What’s Excluded From the Tour?
• Gratuities (optional)
Additional Tour Information:
• Confirmation of your reservation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers