Evening Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
Summer or winter, rain or shine, the only way to truly experience the dazzling majesty of Las Vegas is from the air and at night! This Las Vegas Strip helicopter tour takes place each evening. From the comfort of your six-seat, modern helicopter you’ll enjoy dazzling views of the Strip and its kaleidoscope of colors.
At the start of your tour you’re greeted with a glass of champagne and then once aboard, all attention turns to the bright lights below. This helicopter tour takes in all of the must see sights of the Strip including the Bellagio, Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, New York New York and Caesars Palace. On the return part of the journey you’ll also see the beam from the Luxor reaching into space.
The helicopter tour takes approximately 12 minutes, during which time you’ll cover 22 miles of the Las Vegas skyline.
Las Vegas Strip Night Helicopter Tour Price and Ticket Information
Tour departs from the heliport close to the Las Vegas Strip
Departure Time: Between 6:00pm and 8:00pm depending on the time of year
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
A complimentary shuttle service will be available to transport passengers to the MGM Grand Hotel&Casino after the flight
Night time Strip Helicopter Tour Overview
What’s included in the ticket price?
• Helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
• Glass of Champagne
• Gratuities (optional)
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• The listed price does not include a $15 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat at 50 percent of the retail rate. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
• 1.5 hours approximately (Flight: 12 minutes approximately, including loading and unloading)
• Lap children are under 2 years old. All six seats are required for purchase for any parties with lap children.